Home > Silliness > Hmmm

Hmmm

September 8, 2006 Leave a comment Go to comments

I haven’t posted a silly online test in a while, so here it is: Nerd Test:

I am nerdier than 89% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

That’s rather frightening. I didn’t think I was that high. Then again, I’m posting this on a Friday night.

(via Dispatches)

UPDATE: I’d just like to point out that despite serious challenges from Craig and Dave, my 89 is the high score here.

Categories: Silliness
  1. ffanatic
    September 8, 2006 at 10:31 pm

Damn, I’m only a Wannabe Nerd. I scored a 27.

2. September 9, 2006 at 8:50 am

Hmm, I got an 86 too. How is that possible? I guessed that I’d be “slightly nerdy,” but instead I’m “high-level.” Well, I can live with that.

3. Mom
    September 9, 2006 at 8:55 am

Well, you didn’t get it from your mother – I only scored 14!LOL Gee, are you surprised?

4. September 9, 2006 at 7:16 pm

Lina, I got an 85. How are you nerdier than I am? When you were chillin’ wit’ yo’ homegirls in junior high, I was using a pocket protector.

5. September 9, 2006 at 9:12 pm

Jeeze, the fix is on. I scored a 87. I think they give us 50 points just for running linux and another 30 for building our own machines. But what set me off was that the age bands stopped at 50. I’m filing a discrimination complaint.

6. September 9, 2006 at 9:30 pm

88.

I think I gain most of my points in that being a married person with kids tends to leave you with a social life like, well, a nerd.

7. S4R
    September 10, 2006 at 1:15 pm

67. Holla!

8. Colby N.
    September 11, 2006 at 7:05 am

Happily only got a 46 here. I wonder if I am going to get fired now for not having enough nerd-knowledge?

9. September 11, 2006 at 8:38 pm