The ranks of the religiously unaffiliated are growing. Good. We don’t have dogma, but I thought I’d list some benefits:
- If you want to believe the world was created by a giant hamster, you can!
- You don’t have to listen to people in funny hats
- Abortions for everyone!
- Don’t care about who begat whom? Don’t read the book
- Everyone is just as confused as you are
If you’re looking for an even more select group, you can join the atheist subset of the unaffiliated. We have even more excellent benefits:
- Feel superior to the rest of the population
- All that praying by your fundamentalist relative will probably count for something if you’re wrong
- Most of the population thinks you’re a disease-ridden degenerate – low expectations!