Heh

November 15, 2007 Leave a comment Go to comments

It seems to be the cool thing on conservative Montana blogs to label liberal bloggers with some kind of epithet containing the word “pussy.” I thought I’d been spared such a label and honestly, I was a little disappointed. No more, though. I seem to be one of the “tres amigos of the Montana Mewling Pussy Brigade,” according to one of our more hysterical Montana bloggers. I feel like part of the club now.

That post and its comments are a good read, though. Mike is reduced to nonsensical questions to counter Jay’s point about suicide terrorism not being due to a particular religion. We also learn that the war on terrorism is just like WW2. It’s pretty amusing.

Categories: Montana, Silliness
  1. November 15, 2007 at 2:17 am

Mike Harris is a sad bitter racist and as such I have refrained from engaging him. It is a fools game and leaves me feeling dirty. After leaving a discussion with him I have a feeling of dirty film on me, much the same as I imagine one would have after leaving a trailor park with a fresh bag of meth.

2. November 15, 2007 at 2:18 am

Oh, and lets not forget that besides hate, he hasn’t had an original thought in years. He’ll have to pay royalties soon if he borrows anymore phrases and thoughts from Budge.

3. November 15, 2007 at 10:56 am

Welcome to the club!

I’m constantly mystified by the time and energy Harris and Budge spend on Montana’s lefty(ish) bloggers. Seems like it would be exhausting. And it’s interesting seeing the possible cause…the attention we’ve gotten?

4. Lina
    November 15, 2007 at 8:20 pm
  5. November 15, 2007 at 8:35 pm

Words fail me.

6. November 16, 2007 at 4:18 pm

I’m sure they mean “pussy” in the best possible way.

7. Lina
    November 16, 2007 at 9:21 pm

I’m pretty sure more people need to see my masterpiece. You should work it into your masthead.

8. November 16, 2007 at 10:25 pm

And disturb the family friendly atmosphere I have going? Never.

9. November 21, 2007 at 10:15 am

Is this a cooking site? Clam bake, anyone?