Home > 2004 election cycle > Screaming at the TV

Screaming at the TV

That’s what I want to do at the moment. How many times can Guiliani lie in one speech?

It’s infuriating.

Kristol just said Guiliani wrote his speech himself. With a large helping of Bush campaign propaganda, apparently.

Fox seems to be surprisingly free of liberal perspectives on the Republican convention. Actually, it’s really not surprising, is it?

And no I don’t know what Don King is saying. And he doesn’t seem to want to shut up as Greta tries to cut to commercials.

Categories: 2004 election cycle
  1. george w bush
    August 31, 2004 at 12:50 am

How many positions can Kerry take in one day? That’s the question. Nobody cares when hosts on MSNBC, CNN, NBC and so on and so forth take a blatant political position, but when FOX does it…OH NO! THE REPUBLICANS ARE BEING PARTISAN. ONLY LIBERALS ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT. Go ahead and vote for your war criminal canidate. He’ll lose. And you’ll lose right along with him. You all deserve eachother.

2. August 31, 2004 at 9:13 am

Now I have escaped mental patient trolls. It’s been an interesting week.

3. August 31, 2004 at 11:28 am

Ahh … Don’t let ‘em git you down. I do wish they’d be more creative in there anonymity, though. Sign a post as Napolean for once, people!

4. August 31, 2004 at 11:50 am

Actually, the guy is very creative, you should see the things he comes up with (he posts at a message board that I do). In any case, he’s only (Am I old enough to say that?) 17, I should cut him some slack.

5. August 31, 2004 at 7:21 pm

I’ve missed it; what’s this guy’s other name on the forum?

6. August 31, 2004 at 9:10 pm

That’s his name on the forums. He used to be Iron Flames.